We are thankful for the blessings we have received in 2017 and especially your financial support! Thanks to your generous giving:
- 35 new members joined our churches and regular visitors grew consistently
- 216 people have taken classes in our seminary
- 1794 patients were seen in Betesda Medical Clinic
- 76 children have received a Christian Education at Geneva School
- 478 clients received a loan from Sinergia and heard the Gospel proclaimed
- 38 kids heard the Gospel and studied in bible class, received nutritious meals, and advanced in their studies through our child sponsorship program, Christ's Kids
Will you continue to help us build the city of God in the urban centers of Northern Peru? Our goal is to raise $98,000 by the end of the year to use for our ministries in 2018. Every gift makes a difference. You may also consider making a recurring donation that would provide ongoing support all year long! Help us to continue bringing hope and healing to Peru this Advent season and all of 2018.